Monday, September 21, 2009

Nearly two months later and I have yet to really post anything. Time is a factor, but so is intimidation. It is intimidating to publish thoughts normally reserved for only myself, my journal, and my closest friends. Most of the time I start to write, I usually end up just reading other blogs and then I get overwhelmed with the volume of people with opinions out there and I wonder if there is room for one more and do I even want to enter this world? And then, the kids wake up or the phone rings or I have to go to the bathroom. Isn't this blog rivoting? Stay tuned to see if Mildred ever gets the courage to blog about something besides if she's going to blog or not...I know you are sitting on the edge of your seat!

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to Mildred's Musings!!!!
    Love you dear friend!

    ReplyDelete